PEDAL & PADDLE
A Jackson Hole Biking & Rafting Adventure
From the road to the river, enjoy a morning Bike Tour and an afternoon Whitewater
Adventure. Join Teton Mountain Bike Tours and Barker-Ewing River Trips for a day to write
home about! Start your day off with a bike ride beneath the majesty of the Tetons, and
follow it up with a whitewater trip in the Grand Canyon of the Snake River. What better
way to spend your day, the morning on wheels and the afternoon on water!
Meet at 9am for pick up by Teton Mountain Bike Tours at the Home Ranch parking lot
(intersection of Cache and Gill). Begin your day exploring where the buffalo roam and the
cars don't! Learn about the magnificent wildflowers, wildlife, ecology and geology of
Jackson Hole along the way. Return back to the meeting area by 1pm in time to gather
your belongings, eat a quick bite and meet up with Barker-Ewing River Trips (945 W.
Broadway) by 1pm for your 8-mile Whitewater Adventure (departure time varies depending
on time of season). Rapids like Three Oar Deal, Big Kahuna and Lunch Counter are waiting
to drench you at every turn! Return to town by 6pm.
- Adventure requires a minimum of two participants with a maximum of fourteen.
- Available from May 23 - Sept 20, 2014.
- Adult: $135.00 per participant and Youth(Ages 6 -12 yrs): $125.00 per participant. Please call for alternate options.
- Please contact Barker-Ewing River Trips at 800.448.4202 or Teton Mountain Bike
Tours at 800.733.0788 for questions and reservations.
Bike Tour includes round trip transportation, plus:
- Experienced guide, mountain bike, helmet and gloves
- A Teton Mountain Bike Tours water bottle to use on the ride and as a souvenir!
- Snacks and juice to replenish your body after the ride
Whitewater Trip includes round trip transportation, plus:
- Use of splash gear (jackets and pants in all sizes)
- Neoprene wetsuits, water booties and fleece available on a rental basis
- Experienced, enthusiastic and knowledgeable river guide
Special Trip Details:
- If you choose the bike path tour within Grand Teton National Park, there is an
additional park entry fee per party required by the park.
- Upgrading to a more advanced level bike tour or a different river trip is possible for
an additional cost. Please inquire.
- Whitewater trip departure time varies depending on time of season. Please contact
Barker-Ewing River Trips directly for confirmed trip time at 800.448.4202.
- Lunch is not included; there will be free time to grab a bite in between activities.
Cancellation/ Change policy:
All reservations require full prepayment at time of booking. For larger groups, please contact us regarding deposit and final payment. All prepayments are fully refundable provided our office receives notice of Change or Cancellation at least 48 hours prior to your initial departure, or if we cancel due to extreme weather.