PEDAL & PADDLE
A Jackson Hole Biking & Rafting Adventure
From the road to the river, enjoy a morning Bike Tour and an afternoon Whitewater
Adventure. Join Teton Mountain Bike Tours and Jackson Hole Whitewater for a day to write
home about! Start your day off with a bike ride beneath the majesty of the Tetons, and
follow it up with a whitewater trip in the Grand Canyon of the Snake River. What better
way to spend your day, the morning on wheels and the afternoon on water!
Meet at the Teton Mountain Bike Tours office located at 545 North Cache Street (Next to Creekside Market) at 9am. Begin your day exploring where the buffalo roam and the
cars don't! Learn about the magnificent wildflowers, wildlife, ecology and geology of
Jackson Hole along the way. Return back to the TMBT office by 1pm in time to gather
your belongings and head over to Jackson Hole Whitewater located at 650 W.
Broadway by 1pm for your lunch and your 8-mile Whitewater Adventure (departure time varies depending
on time of season). Rapids like Three Oar Deal, Big Kahuna and Lunch Counter are waiting
to drench you at every turn! Return to town by 6pm.
- Adventure requires a minimum of two participants with a maximum of fourteen.
- Available from May 1 - Oct 8, 2016.
- Adult: $150.00 per participant and Youth(Ages 6 -12 yrs): $140.00 per participant. Please call for alternate options.
- Please contact Jackson Hole Whitewater at 307-733-1007 (650 W Broadway) or Teton Mountain Bike
Tours at 307-733-0712 (545 North Cache Street) for questions and reservations.
Bike Tour includes round trip transportation, plus:
- Experienced guide, mountain bike, helmet and gloves
- A Teton Mountain Bike Tours water bottle to use on the ride and as a souvenir!
- Snacks and juice to replenish your body after the ride
Whitewater Trip includes round trip transportation, plus:
- Use of splash gear (jackets and pants in all sizes)
- Neoprene wetsuits, water booties and fleece available on a rental basis
- Experienced, enthusiastic and knowledgeable river guide
Special Trip Details:
- If you choose the Jenny Lake Tour within Grand Teton National Park, there is an
additional park entry fee per party required by the park. Please check in with us for more details 307-733-0712.
- Upgrading to a more advanced level bike tour or a different river trip is possible for
an additional cost. Please inquire.
- Whitewater trip departure time varies depending on time of season. Please contact
Jackson Hole Whitewater directly for confirmed trip time at 307-733-1007
- Lunch is provided by Jackson Hole Whitewater at 650 W Broadway.
Cancellation/ Change policy:
All reservations require full prepayment at time of booking. For larger groups, please contact us regarding deposit and final payment. All prepayments are fully refundable provided our office receives notice of Change or Cancellation at least 48 hours prior to your initial departure, or if we cancel due to extreme weather.